Omega Speedmaster Olympic Broad Arrow Chronograph, ref. #3556.50 Item #2292 Price $3950
This great looking Omega Speedmaster Olympic Broad Arrow comes in UNWORN CONDITION! The bracelet has never even been sized. It comes complete with everything; all paperwork including its Omega hang tag with matching serial and reference numbers, card holder, Chronometer Certificate, pictogram card, Owner's book. The dealer we purchased from didn't have the original Omega box, but had a much nicer Omega presentation box set. We've seen this particular box alone selling online for $300.
The watch is really more of a store demo. It's been handled, and has VERY minor signs of handling, but this is not a watch that's been worn! This model is still currently listed on Omega's website, and has been discontinued.
Specifications (Straight from Omega's Website):
- Crystal: Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with multi-layered anti-reflective treatment inside
- Case: Steel
- Bezel: Stainless steel tachymeter
- Dial: Black w/ Date at 6 o'clock
- Case Diameter: 42 mm
- Calibre: Omega 3303, Self-winding chronograph with column wheel mechanism. Officially certified chronometer. Rhodium-plated finish. Geneva waves. Power reserve: 55 hours
- Bracelet: Original Omega signed stainless steel bracelet with a signed deployment clasp. Full size, comes with all original links installed.