Omega Speedmaster Professional ref. #31133423001002 w/ Box & Papers Item #2537 On Hold
If you're looking at this, you already know what an Omega Speedmaster is. This one has all the ins and outs of a traditional Speedmaster, but with updates and a TON of accessories. The updates include a scratch resistant sapphire crystal over the dial and a sapphire display back over the movement. It also features a bigger 42mm stainless steel case with a signed stainless steel crown and a signed caseback (“The First Watch Worn On The Moon”). BTW, the serial number on the movement matches the one on the case.
The watch is in outstanding pre-owned condition with little signs of use. We did some light refinishing on the case. Really more just to touch up the high polish parts and backs of the lugs where the strap had been changed. The rest of the finish is original. Maybe 95% of the finish is just as it came from the factory.
The Omega cal. 1863 manual wind movement is running strong and keeping excellent time. All of its chronograph functions are working smoothly. It comes ready to wear and enjoy on an Omega signed black leather strap with signed stainless steel deployant clasp.
This version comes with a MASSIVE presentation display box set. (8 ½ pounds of Omega goodness, to be exact!) The inner box is in such nice condition that the Seahorse still has its factory plastic covering over it. The watch also comes with all of the following:
- Pictogram card with matching reference and serial numbers.
- Omega signed card holder.
- Omega signed inspection loupe.
- Collectible Omega Speedmaster Seahorse Caseback Medallion.
- Operating Instructions Book.
- Omega Speedmaster Leather Strap Book
- Omega Speedmaster “Legendary Moonwatch” Book.
- Omega Signed Spring Bar Tool w/ Storage Case.
- Omega signed black nylon NATO strap (with original packaging).
- Omega signed Velcro strap (with original packaging).