Omega Seamaster Calendar Automatic ref. #2849 10 SC #2555 SOLD
Everything on this watch is absolutely original – crown, dial, markers, and hands, even the case finish. You’ll see from the photos that the edges of the case are still nice and sharp. The lugs still have that nice sharp 45 degree angle separating the tops and sides of the lugs, just as when it came from the factory 58 years ago. This watch has never been polished. The dial finish is also original with some great patina, mostly around the edges. Great vintage character. One of the hands is missing a small bit of luminous, and that’s it. Original as you are ever likely to see.
The watch has just had a complete service and is running beautifully. As part of a proper service, we replaced the mainspring and caseback gasket. We paired it with a new lambskin strap in dark chocolate brown.
- Ref. #: 2849 SC 10
- Serial: 17073XXX
- Production Date: 1960
- Movement: Omega in-house Caliber 502 automatic with 17 jewels, marked adjusted to 2 positions. Non-quickset date at 3 o’clock.
- Case Measurements: 34.4mm across without the crown by 42mm lug to lug
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Crystal: Omega Signed Acrylic
- Dial: Offwhite, signed “Omega Automatic Seamaster Calendar”, w/ applied faceted stainless steel Arrowhead markers and matching stainless steel and luminous hands.
- Strap: Dark Brown Lambskin