Alain Silberstein Krono 1st Series Valjoux 7751 Chronograph, Box & Papers Item #2634
The very definition of Avante Garde! Limited Edition!
Outstanding condition of this pre-owned FUNKY chronograph from Alain Silberstein. This one has it all: Triple Date, Chronograph, Moonphase, 24-hr indicator, and a chronometer grade movement (with paperwork!). All housed in a funky 36mm Pop Art style stainless steel case. Number 67 of only 500 made. This is definitely not a watch you see every day!
- Diameter: 36mm w/out crown, 40mm lug to lug
- Lug Width: 19mm
- Height: 15mm
- Power-reserve: 38 hours
- Water Resistance: 50m
- Movement: ETA/Valjoux 7751 as modified by Alain Silberstein, Certified Chronometer. (Take a look at that Chronometer Certificate!)
- Crystal: Mineral crystal front and back
- Strap/Bracelet: Original signed stainless steel bracelet, genuine crocodile strap with a signed stainless steel deployant clasp
- Case: Stainless steel, triangular crown with green enamel, pushers are in yellow and red enamel, moon phase corrector pusher at 11 o'clock, display back
- Dial: Matte black with round original tritium indices; white weekday insert; neon hands and yellow serpentine chronograph sweep hand
- Box/Papers: Complete/Full set plus!
The watch comes recently serviced, keeping very good time. All of its complications operate smoothly, just as they should. During service, we completely disassembled both the case and bracelet. With ALL of its original enamel accents still intact, we cleaned this one up by hand.
Comes with its original outer box, colorful zippered storage case, signed double deployant storage box, tools for switching out the band/bracelet, red winding tool, Chronometer Certificate, operating instructions, Certificate of Guarantee, genuine crocodile strap with signed deployant, Cetehor booklet, original hang tag, and an embossed documents folder.